Livestream

Sunday, March 20, 2016

It's the First Day of Spring Contest!

This contest has ended. Sign up for my blog emails to find out when the next one is posted!



My beautiful Baby's Breath blooming means it's Spring!

 I'm so glad it's finally Spring in beautiful Kentucky. As a tribute to my favorite time of year, I am offering my first ever Rowan Tree Roost Shop contest so folks can win some free stuff!

I will be drawing a name on Sunday, April 3rd, 2016.

What can you win?

First Prize
Free Egg-Gathering Apron of your choice (adult or children's) & 15% off additional shop item

Second Prize
Free Single Treat Table & 15% off additional shop item 
 Single Treat Table for the Chicken Run - Reclaimed Wood 

Third Prize
2 ounce bag of nesting herbs and 10% off additional shop item
Nesting Box Herbs - 2 ounce bag

What do you do?

1. Like my Facebook Page
2. Share this post on YOUR social media of choice
3. Comment below to let me know it's done!

And remember, the contest ends April 3rd and I'll announce the winners by the end of the day on my Facebook page and by emailing them directly. 

Good Luck!

** NOTE: Winners are required to live in the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico. 



6 comments:

  1. Liked and shared on my page-- can't wait to read and learn more about your farm and experiences!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are my first place winner! I sent you a message through Facebook. :-)

      Delete
  2. liked as personal page on facebook retweeted and shared on my garden page facebook.com/oldgrandmasgarden - love your aprons and the treat table is precious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for participating in my first contest! Your name wasn't drawn in the 3 places, but please remember that for liking my facebook page, you still get a 10% discount coupon to use in the shop. :-) FACEBOOK2016 https://www.etsy.com/shop/RowanTreeRoost

      Delete